Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ok..really guys.. which one?...

they are both featured in Toast.... our newest obsession filled with STUFF to buy...
useful stuff that is.

I have been using mason jars.... but have been drueling over the first style of glasses down below for a while... only thing is.. children will break all of them b/c they are handblown and fragile.

children will not break the others as they are "duralex"... I thought I might get them b/c they are like the mason jars ...but aren't mason jars....

maybe I need to just call matt... does he have that style ... do you know?

what about these?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002Y0U4K

which ones say... dirty french to you? LOL

3 comments:

laurel said...

*drooling*

I think you should look at Matt's catalog of stuff and see if you like anything (or if it is significantly cheaper). Honestly, I am not insanely in love with any of the links you showed me but I am sure that if you bought them, and I saw them in use, would think they are great. But I personally am just really liking the mason jar thing right now. :)

Susie Mae said...

The crystal glasses are fabulous in my opinion! The goblet style...I didn't see another link, but if you haven't already made up your mind I vote for those!

jennyevelyn said...

i think those are the ones Elizabeth has. i think