Wednesday, May 7, 2008

thanks Laurel.

http://highdeserthome.blogspot.com/2008/05/more-on-blessings-of-housework.html

thank you Laurel for this blog...what an amazing explanation of what we were talking about?! Interesting how this topic seems to be a universal one. That just seems to make it more about our calling as Christian wives and mothers than it is about a personality type.

oh.. and I am getting out my Gifts of the Sea again and starting afresh. I haven't read it although I have tried to. your mother gave me a beautiful old copy. wow... I have such great friends. I loved these experts that she quoted and can't wait to read more.

1 comment:

laurel said...

Isn't that blog AMAZING?!!!!!! I have soaked up every word, and then read much of it again. Reading her thoughts makes me really excited to homeschool (and to be domestic). I am glad you felt the same way. Now we will have even more to talk about in the backyard, amongst the playing children, and the laundry on the line, and the chickens clucking! Love you!